Time to celebrate!
We cordially invite you to celebrate with us our
6 years CBSM Kimilili along with the launch of “School4Life”!
Friday, 29th of September at 6.00pm
at the St. Peter Restaurant, In Gassen 10, Zürich
Don’t miss out as the evening is packed with exciting highlights:
– Delicious food buffet sponsored by St. Peter Restaurant, with for example veal ragout in wild mushroom sauce and home made cheese spaetzli
– Refreshing drinks sponsored by Landolt Weine, including delicious red and white wine as well as beer and soft drinks
– Prosecco reception sponsored by Nocciolina Bar, not only for the ladies…
– Typical Kenyan food & Kenyan handcraft, flown in from Kimilili! 🙂
– Amazing (!!!) prizes (see – it will make your day!), the highest bidder will receive the prize
– You always wanted information on how to adopt an African child? Or a teacher? Or all of them? We’ll help you!
– Looking for a volunteer opportunity in Africa? Get inspired by our volunteers and learn how they got their hands dirty onsite
We look forward to spending a wonderful evening with you:
– 6.00pm: Prosecco Reception & Kenyan Food Corner
– 6.30pm: Welcome and Opening of Buffet
– 7.00pm: Presentation “6 years of School4Life”
– 7.30pm: Opening of Dessert Buffet
– 9.00pm: Closing of the Auction, your chance to support the kids and take home something special, see here for inspiration
If you have not registered yet, may we kindly ask you to do so here.