Time to celebrate! 5 years ago the School4Life journey started and we’ve come a long way:
- collecting over 800’000 CHF / 750’000 EUR of donations, with every penny reaching the project!
- investing over 450’000 CHF / 400’000 EUR in building infrastructure, offering a safe and inspiring learning environment to our 800 children
- transferring over 300’000 CHF / 275’000 EUR for the running of the school, being one of the most cost efficient schools in Kenya
- distributing over 900’000 free meals to school kids and teachers, believe me, it’s not funny to study on an empty stomach…
- employing 55 staff members paying over 1’800 monthly salaries, impacting our employees, their children, their grandchildren, their greatgrand… (you get the idea)
- opening the first free “Special Needs School” in the region for 30 handicapped students, pioneering education in Kenya!
- rocketing the quality of the school to number 4 (out of 64 schools), by constructing a science lab, a computer room & a library
Thank you all so much! This would never have been possible without your help!
Invitation to our School4Life 5 year birthday celebration!
All these “dreams-come-true” would not have been possible without the continuous support we are receiving from you! ASANTE SANA!
We would like to invite you to celebrate with us on 31st of October at 6.00pm at Deloitte Academy, General-Guisan-Quai 38, 8022 Zürich. Next to delicious food and drinks, we will offer you a special Kenyan food corner and fantastic prizes for you to auction on. Needless to say: no donations have been used for this event and all proceeds will go 100% to the project.
We are looking forward to celebrating with you!!!
Alex, Agnes & Astrid and the School4Life Team
PS: need a School4Life refresher?
Watch our 4 minute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDKqkN7OC1E
Any questions? Contact us: info@School4Life.org